Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last post of the blogathon



Like all good things, this blogathon has also come to an end. Today is the last day of a month long blogathon and by any standards it was not an easy task churning out a post everyday. Most of the days, I had an idea in my mind but there were few days when I just did not know what to write. Then, there were days when I was not in a frame of mind to write. But, a promise is a promise and should not be broken!


A big thanks to everyone who read and commented (to those also who read and did not comment!). 


My personal favourite from my first blogathon are-


Wordless Post Part 5


What keeps this blog going (secret exposed!)


Friends Forever


To Stay or To Stray


There are two kinds of People

(though I would love to know, which ones did you like the most!)


Now that I have written continuously for a month, I am taking a few days break ( a much needed one). But you can be assured that I will be back. 


I have a relationship with writing and this relationship is for keeps. And I don't walk off from such relationships so easily :)


© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:

Post a Comment