This post is special. Because this is the first time I am venturing into Blog-Marathon (Blogathon) which aims at one post daily for a month. As a child, I have taken part in sprints but this marathon is the first of its kinds.
Blogging happened some 75 days back (memory- keeper, that I am!). I had no idea I would be able to see even 10 posts. I used to write a lot in school and college, but as I grew, writing became secondary to me. I got back to writing to ease out the tough times I was going through sometime back. It turned out to be therapeutic for me.
One blog which I read regularly is Agne's. I absolutely love the splendid pictures she takes. Apart from that, I love the honesty and sincerity with which she writes her posts. One look at her posts and you would not be able to say what a huge personal tragedy she is coping up with. I do not know her personally but the support she receives on her blog is phenomenal.
For me, this is what writing and blogging all about. It is getting a 'Oh my God, really?' feeling when someone tells me they are reading and liking my posts and are able to relate themselves with my words, or the feeling of gratitude when people ask why have I not written a post in two days. For these reasons and some more, I will never stop writing.
I hope, you too will never stop reading my writing! Thanks for all the love!!
Current mood song- Hotel California. Love the last part: 'You can check out any time but you can never leave!' In a weird way, related to blogathon- You can start any time, but you can not break the promise! ;)
© Written by Garima Mahajan
Blogging happened some 75 days back (memory- keeper, that I am!). I had no idea I would be able to see even 10 posts. I used to write a lot in school and college, but as I grew, writing became secondary to me. I got back to writing to ease out the tough times I was going through sometime back. It turned out to be therapeutic for me.
One blog which I read regularly is Agne's. I absolutely love the splendid pictures she takes. Apart from that, I love the honesty and sincerity with which she writes her posts. One look at her posts and you would not be able to say what a huge personal tragedy she is coping up with. I do not know her personally but the support she receives on her blog is phenomenal.
For me, this is what writing and blogging all about. It is getting a 'Oh my God, really?' feeling when someone tells me they are reading and liking my posts and are able to relate themselves with my words, or the feeling of gratitude when people ask why have I not written a post in two days. For these reasons and some more, I will never stop writing.
I hope, you too will never stop reading my writing! Thanks for all the love!!
Current mood song- Hotel California. Love the last part: 'You can check out any time but you can never leave!' In a weird way, related to blogathon- You can start any time, but you can not break the promise! ;)
© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:
Post a Comment