Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happiness

I hope you guys are liking the blogothon. I am finding this exercise very challenging and exciting. It is something I have never done and I don't know if I will muster the courage to do it again because whatever said and done, it is not an easy thing. But then, nothing in life comes easy; least of all a blogothon!

Couple of days back, I wrote a poem on Sadness. I was in a sad state of mind that day. It rained next day and like always, rain brought a change in my life. It is a fact that every time it rains, something in my life changes. After it rained, just like the weather, the clouds in my life disappeared too and I could clearly see the rainbow. I could see that people who stay with me as the storm passes are my own. And the ones who chose to go away and come back as per their own convenience do not deserve to see the rainbow of my life (I don't know if there is any such term as rainbow of life, right now it just means sharing my life).

Happiness is bright shining, smiling face                              
Happiness is the peace and love
Happiness is the deep midnight conversation
Happiness is the meaningless chat
Happiness is a close friend close by
Happiness is to need and be needed
Happiness is to help and be helped
Happiness is the perfect world that exists in me
Happiness is to see the world through You
Happiness is YOU!

A heartfelt thanks to all my friends who have loved and supported me. Sometimes knowingly, sometimes unknowingly, you did help me!

Update on brownie and sprout salad- Dad liked the brownie. He liked it so much that ate it with evening coffee and as dessert too. Rishi enjoyed  the salad. Secret ingredient in the salad- Grated Ginger :) The extra spice did the trick for him.

© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:

Post a Comment