Friday, February 3, 2012

One Moment For Myself!

And there are times when you experience a strange calmness around you. I am going through the same right now.

The calmness allow me to ponder over life's events, their purpose and significance. As I lay on the bed, my eyelashes heavy after a long day, hug each other, the ongoing conversation in my mind goes more intense. It is a random, almost abstract thought.

Suddenly my phone rings. The voice inside my head instruct me not to pick it up. I realise my eyes are open and my thoughts are gone now.  I slowly move my hands to take the call. But just then I stop, almost like a reflex action. I close my eyes again, put up my legs and let the voice in my head take over me.

The phone stopped after a while..or I did not bother if it did not.

It feels good!


© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:

Post a Comment