This post is special, rather very special. Why? Because, this is my HUNDREDTH POST!! Yeah, unbelievable but true..100th post. When I started this blog, I wondered if I would be able to write more than five posts, and also who is going to read it anyway?
This post is actually a recap of the past 99 posts. I would like to link posts for various categories:
1. Most beautiful post: No Sene, I know, but it is true. It is actually a tribute to the people I love the most.
2. Most popular post: To stay or to stray. It indeed is tough for me to judge my posts, but I did get loads of feedback on this one.
3. Most controversial post: Marriage: Loss of freedom?. To the extent, people told me I should not be commenting and preaching on marital issues. But then, I do have the freedom to write anything on my blog, atleast!
4. Most helpful post: Aren't all my posts helpful ;)? But if I have to choose one, Sometimes, friends do walk away.
5. A post whose success surprised you: When I look back, I find it amazing the number of hits The Tough Part has got.
6. A post that didn't get the attention it deserved: I really find this one tough to answer. But if I have to pick one, Prickers.
7. Post you are most proud of: I am proud of all my posts (I know, such vain effort!). But if I have to pick one, All I Want.
While I write this 100th post, a big thanks to all the readers. Thank You so very much!!
© Written by Garima Mahajan
This post is actually a recap of the past 99 posts. I would like to link posts for various categories:
1. Most beautiful post: No Sene, I know, but it is true. It is actually a tribute to the people I love the most.
2. Most popular post: To stay or to stray. It indeed is tough for me to judge my posts, but I did get loads of feedback on this one.
3. Most controversial post: Marriage: Loss of freedom?. To the extent, people told me I should not be commenting and preaching on marital issues. But then, I do have the freedom to write anything on my blog, atleast!
4. Most helpful post: Aren't all my posts helpful ;)? But if I have to choose one, Sometimes, friends do walk away.
5. A post whose success surprised you: When I look back, I find it amazing the number of hits The Tough Part has got.
6. A post that didn't get the attention it deserved: I really find this one tough to answer. But if I have to pick one, Prickers.
7. Post you are most proud of: I am proud of all my posts (I know, such vain effort!). But if I have to pick one, All I Want.
While I write this 100th post, a big thanks to all the readers. Thank You so very much!!
© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:
Post a Comment