By any standards, I am not a foodie (good or bad, depends how you look at it). I do not have favourites in food items.Nor do I visit exotic places for food. When I go out for eating, first thing I notice is the ambience and then the food available there.
With food, my philosophy is simple- I eat to live, not live to eat. Yeah, I am so boring that ways. But then, I am very passionate about my health. Weekends are different though, as I am on a binging spree over weekends. I somehow equalise what I miss on five days by eating good (also healthy) food on Saturdays and Sundays.
Today, I decided to make a brownie cake for my father and Rishi (since Mom is not around, I donned the chef cap!). I really don't know how will they react to the brownie cake, considering both of them are big time foodies and can tell you the ingredients of a dish just by having a look.
I am posting a picture of the cake. I will tell you tomorrow, how they reacted to it :)
I also made sprout salad, thinking of brownie's calorie value and sprout salad's nutrition value ;)
Take care of whatever you eat. That way you will take care of your life.
You just have one life to live.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
With food, my philosophy is simple- I eat to live, not live to eat. Yeah, I am so boring that ways. But then, I am very passionate about my health. Weekends are different though, as I am on a binging spree over weekends. I somehow equalise what I miss on five days by eating good (also healthy) food on Saturdays and Sundays.
Today, I decided to make a brownie cake for my father and Rishi (since Mom is not around, I donned the chef cap!). I really don't know how will they react to the brownie cake, considering both of them are big time foodies and can tell you the ingredients of a dish just by having a look.
I am posting a picture of the cake. I will tell you tomorrow, how they reacted to it :)
I also made sprout salad, thinking of brownie's calorie value and sprout salad's nutrition value ;)
Take care of whatever you eat. That way you will take care of your life.
You just have one life to live.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
No comments:
Post a Comment