Saturday, January 14, 2012

Let it be





Somethings are never gonna get better                          
And I have learnt it, almost
I know all the reasoning
I know how I am supposed to feel
But for now
Let it be.

I don't need that sympathy
I don't need your apathy
I don't want to learn it this way
But now that I have learnt
All I want is
Let it be.

I have read the spiritual and other good stuff
That tell me time will make it heal
It doesn't make me feel any better
It doesn't make me happy either
So for now
Let it be.

I don't want to move on
I want to stay on
But I know the truth
Nothing is going to change
So for now
Let it be.


I have tried and tried again to fight all the negativity
I have prayed and prayed again to get the strength
I have wished again and again for life to be better
I have been spinning again and again with a hope
Now I know, I have to
Let it be.

Nothing is going to improve
It is sad but a true thing
I can't say anymore
There's already so much said before
All I can hope for now is to
Let it be.

I am not best at goodbyes
I am not good at all
So while we drift apart
With a void in my life and heart
Let's for now
Let it be.

© Written by Garima Mahajan


No comments:

Post a Comment