Some days are really strange. There is so much going on in mind, but you are just not able to express it. As a blogothon promise, I know, I should have written a post by now. I tried in the morning, sometime in evening too. But I just could not write. Trust me, for me, it is not very difficult to express what I feel. But sometimes, even I fall short of words.
Does it happen to you too that when you try to do something, something altogether different happens? Do you too feel that sometimes, there is something you want but are not able to do so...?
This post might not excite you as a reader, but as I write this, I would like to remember this day as one where emotions overtook words.
There is a strange silence I am experiencing today. I hope tomorrow will be a new day, a better one. Amen!
© Written by Garima Mahajan
No comments:
Post a Comment