I have two types of wishes. First are those which resemble the weekly shopping lists of Ambani, Khan, Bachchan and Roshan wives. This wish consists of:
- Withdrawing millions of dollars per week
- Change for a note of 10,000 dollar
- 5 Mansions, with 20 floors each
- Charity, for press
If these wishes are fulfilled, I will be behind the bars because of privacy infringement. Tomorrow's newspaper headline will read:
I can part with million dollars but with blog, NEVER. It is too precious!
That brings me to the second category of unfilled wishes. These are those wishes are innate to you, your inherent being. I am putting down my list of unfilled wishes, just to remind God what all He has to grant me :)
- I wish I have more acceptance and the ability to let things go. Seriously, this is something that I need badly. I am a sucker for people in my life and I find it really hard when things and people change. I find it tough to get over it and end up punishing myself :( Letting go is a lesson life taught me many times but it is the toughest lesson..still have not mastered this art.
- I wish I could catch lies. I have been misled by lies. Imagine this, I find it believable when my maid in a grim voice-'my daughter was unwell..so I could not come yesterday'. I remind myself later when she is gone that her daughter does not even live in this city! Yes, you might say that I got to be more smart in life. This is exactly what I want- smartly catching lies.
- I wish I could sleep properly. Not that I am sleep deprived, but everyone keeps telling me I should sleep more than 3-4 hours everyday. I know they are right and I got to take care of my health..so that is why, just asking for some more sleep.
So that's it. Hope God is reading my blog, if not my mind!
© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:
Post a Comment