Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SPINNING AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND YET AGAIN

And then suddenly I realised
I gave you too much
Yes, way too much
And you threw it away

It happened again
And again, and again one more time
I again gave you a chance
Chances and chances, till I forgot the count

Why I did that, I ask?
It looked okay at first
I knew what I wanted
And I ran back to you anyway

Then came the last words you said                            
I don't know why I felt that way
And then I understood, it wasn't you
I was the one who needed to end


FROM SPINNING AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND YET AGAIN




© Written by Garima Mahajan

2 comments:

  1. nice one.....

    i also feel that we run after few things that are so spinnnig in nature and we just cannot catch them ...;later w realize it was not meant for us and we just wasted time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divas: The sooner you realize the less time you waste! But such is the irnoy, we all learn the lesson when there is no other option, but to learn only.

    ReplyDelete