Monday, April 30, 2012

Ten Day Challenge. Post 2- Nine Loves

This post is in continuation of the 10 day YOU challenge. Today's post is on 9 loves. But only 9?  I have so many. But here goes the first nine that come in my mind. (These are not in any particular order. You can not put hierarchy in love matters!)



1. Rishi

He is my world, my support. His presence make things fall into place and I am so glad to have him in my life. It's been the most amazing seven years of my life, with you in it!

2. Two sets of wonderful parents.


Just one word to describe this feeling- Blessed. 


3. Books


Yes I spend a lot on books but then you can't do much when your hobby becomes your love ;)

4. Chocolates


I sincerely wish I could eat chocolates without getting fat. I am happy, I eat chocolate to celebrate. I am sad, I eat chocolate to lift up the mood. I am angry, I eat chocolate to ensure I don't utter bitter words. Really.

5. Shuchi

By law, yes she is my sister (sis-in-law). But going by the love I have for her, she is my soul sister :)

6. Beaches


This picture was taken in Pattaya. There is a reason a beach vacation was chosen for my first trip after marriage. The reason has to be love (for beaches. Oh yesss, husband of course!).

7. Coffee
Anyone who knows me even faintly, would swear by my love for coffee. I like it strong, less milk and no sugar :) Ahhhh, the craving has just begun.

8. Rain

Everyone loves rain. I know. But I have a strong connection with rain. Everytime it rains, something in my life changes. It has always been like that. Enigmatic, I know but then, who doesn't like to dance in the rain?

9. Friends

It would call for a new post, may be a new blog to express my love for my friends. But you guys know it. Don't you?

Tomorrow's post would be on eight fears. I am counting!

© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:

Post a Comment