Sometimes, being strong is the only choice. And then you realise, it was indeed the best choice.
Every part of my body churned in pain
Every day I was spinning again and again
It's gone away, this time for real
It's gone away, and it is a sealed deal.
It is not a sudden realisation
It is the end of my tryst with expectations.
I have cried out in despair
God gave me enough strength when you were unfair.
You made me bitter, but I won't blame you
My bitterness is mine, just like me, it is true.
Just a little more strength needed
To move on, and not stop when our paths meet.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
Every part of my body churned in painEvery day I was spinning again and again
It's gone away, this time for real
It's gone away, and it is a sealed deal.
It is not a sudden realisation
It is the end of my tryst with expectations.
I have cried out in despair
God gave me enough strength when you were unfair.
You made me bitter, but I won't blame you
My bitterness is mine, just like me, it is true.
Just a little more strength needed
To move on, and not stop when our paths meet.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
No comments:
Post a Comment