Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sometimes, when I think of you

These days Rishi is a bit occupied with work and we both hardly get to meet each other. Though I do love my space and free time, sometimes, I miss him and wish he comes back home early.


This picture is taken on Diwali by Rishi. He loved the frame- the laminated wall, the nameplate and the decorative tealight stand. I like this picture too. I was thinking of (and missing) him, hence this post. I remember Rishi and me running from post to pillar for this nameplate. We were sure of the font, look and motifs to be used in the nameplate. So it took a long time to get the desired result (it was so worth it!). In fact, there is a secret to this nameplate. Since, the fellow did not have an A and we needed two A's to complete my name, we used inverted 'V'. Also he did not have S. So, for Rishi's name, we used a stylized 5, which looked like S! Also, if you look carefully, 1 and I in our names are same too :)

I guess since we were so sure of what we wanted, we just had to get it right!

No matter, how busy or taxing work is, my home my refuge. It has always been and it always will. Does it happen with you too?

© Written by Garima Mahajan

2 comments: