I read this on someone's facebbok status a while back- Three most powerful words are 'Could Have Been'.
We all have been through some adversity in life. There are many things that could have been done, could have been said, that could have given much more than what is missed today from life.
It is here that I really think 'Could Have Been' is indeed a very powerful phrase, indeed very strong words.

This post is for all the special people in my life. Cherished moments with them make life worthwhile. So here is a list of some more powerful phrases that I am putting today to different people who mean the most to me. If you find it interesting, do it for yourself.
Here it goes-
© Written by Garima Mahajan
We all have been through some adversity in life. There are many things that could have been done, could have been said, that could have given much more than what is missed today from life.
It is here that I really think 'Could Have Been' is indeed a very powerful phrase, indeed very strong words.

This post is for all the special people in my life. Cherished moments with them make life worthwhile. So here is a list of some more powerful phrases that I am putting today to different people who mean the most to me. If you find it interesting, do it for yourself.
Here it goes-
- You have changed my life
- I need you
- I really love you
- I am here for you
- You are most special. What will I do without you?
I am honest in giving my answers.
- Rishi
- Mom and Dad
- Mom-in-law and Dad-in-law
- Few very very close friends
- Shuchi & Gaurav (most awesome sis-in-law and brother)
I have expressed and committed myself in writing. Words are important as they are remembered long after the person is gone. Ofcourse, translating them into action is equally important!
PS- Try this exercise. You might be surprised by your own answers.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
No comments:
Post a Comment