I came across a very interesting blog today: http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com
These are fun questions and you gotta answer them (damn interesting!). I am answering one of the post here.
If you find it interesting, answer them either here or in your blog. I would love to read your answers:
1) What's your most outstanding virtue?
My Honesty.
2) How many different species of birds could you recognize on sight?
Three, or may be four (may be more...naah I guess four)
3) What's the funniest thing you've ever heard a child say?
My friend married a South Indian girl few years back. Their daughter, now three years old, asked her mother once- "Mumma, how come you have a southern accident?"
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Oil spilled over while cooking! It happens quite often with me, so obviously this was the first thought :P
© Written by Garima Mahajan
These are fun questions and you gotta answer them (damn interesting!). I am answering one of the post here.
If you find it interesting, answer them either here or in your blog. I would love to read your answers:
1) What's your most outstanding virtue?
My Honesty.
2) How many different species of birds could you recognize on sight?
Three, or may be four (may be more...naah I guess four)
3) What's the funniest thing you've ever heard a child say?
My friend married a South Indian girl few years back. Their daughter, now three years old, asked her mother once- "Mumma, how come you have a southern accident?"
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Oil spilled over while cooking! It happens quite often with me, so obviously this was the first thought :P
© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:
Post a Comment