Friday, December 23, 2011

Interesting Meme- Try it!

I am a bit low on energy today for no specific reason. May be work, may be lack of sleep..really don't know.

I found this interesting meme on curious as a cat. I am giving my honest answers and waiting for yours:

1. Which one person would you choose to understand you better?
A very good friend, who sadly never understood me. Our priorities in life are totally different today, but there was a point when we loved being with each other. Life has taken us to different directions now.

2. What do you think is the best age to be? Why?
I have enjoyed all phases of my life. But to choose one, I would say, the present one. Being married- responsibility and fun- awesome combination!


3. Of all the people you know, who would be easiest to seduce? Why?
Rishi because he loves me and sometimes I don't even have to try :)


4. What is the best advice you didn't heed?
There was a major misunderstanding with a friend and everyone told me to take charge of situation and start respecting my decisions. I paid the price for that.

5. Show and Tell. What comes to mind when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. 


Another morning shift. Gawwwwwwd..Kill me!!

It's strange but the meme recharged me! It made me think and smile too. Try it and let me know your answers.

© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:

Post a Comment