I am a sucker for mushy things
Tell me you love me and I will fall for it.
I am an easy person, I melt readily
Despite that I smell insincerity easily.
No sense, I know, but it is true.
If I love you, I would write a letter to you
I will hug you all day and say lots of love you.
I am expressive that way
Despite that when you need, I give you your space.
No sense, I know, but it is true.
When you don't respond, I feel really hurt
But to let you know that I love you.
I will reach out to you, consequences be damned
Despite then if you are cold, I go to my shell.
No sense, I know, but it is true.
If I have to die today, I will have no regrets
But since I truly care, I am brutally honest too.
My honesty might sting and singe
Despite then, I will try to save our relationship for I am over sensitive.
No sense, I know, but it is true.
I know I have made hundreds of mistakes
I am more than willing to accept them too, but I don't know if I am willing to change.
I will not argue this time, I will keep quiet
Despite then, I will love you to death.
No sense, I know, but it is true.
This poem is not a poem in true sense. But it is a true reflection of my present thoughts.
When you love someone, you love them in their best and also in their worst. And you never leave them, never!
© Written by Garima Mahajan
Tell me you love me and I will fall for it.
I am an easy person, I melt readily
Despite that I smell insincerity easily.
No sense, I know, but it is true.
If I love you, I would write a letter to you
I will hug you all day and say lots of love you.
I am expressive that way
Despite that when you need, I give you your space.
No sense, I know, but it is true.
When you don't respond, I feel really hurt
But to let you know that I love you.
I will reach out to you, consequences be damned
Despite then if you are cold, I go to my shell.
No sense, I know, but it is true.
If I have to die today, I will have no regrets
But since I truly care, I am brutally honest too.
My honesty might sting and singe
Despite then, I will try to save our relationship for I am over sensitive.
No sense, I know, but it is true.
I know I have made hundreds of mistakes
I am more than willing to accept them too, but I don't know if I am willing to change.
I will not argue this time, I will keep quiet
Despite then, I will love you to death.
No sense, I know, but it is true.
This poem is not a poem in true sense. But it is a true reflection of my present thoughts.
When you love someone, you love them in their best and also in their worst. And you never leave them, never!
© Written by Garima Mahajan
No comments:
Post a Comment