Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Online Happiness :))




Which are the online things that give you happiness? (No, we are not talking about some other things online. People under 18 also have access to this blog ;))

 I am listing my favourite, not necessarily in order of preference:

  1. MAIL BOX: Every single mail is directly proportionate to my excitement. Of course, junk mails excluded. The proportion increases if  the mail is an appreciation of my work. It increases manifold if it is from a friend (friends do bring lot of joy in my life!).
  2. FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS: Let's face it. I am online most of the times and I love to see friends' updates, specially their pictures, more so when they comment on mine :P  
  3. THE 'PING' SOUND ON CHAT FROM VERY FEW GOOD FRIENDS: The awesome feeling of chatting with friends is unmatched. The long chatty sessions with my friends is like a drain of negativity. Also, I must confess, I love the cute smileys available on chat. No wonder, almost all my messages have some emoticons :) 
  4. STATS AND COMMENTS ON MY BLOG: I have to admit this- ever since I have started writing this blog, I do keep a tab on the blog visits and comments. Every comment is valued, read and replied to. I do appreciate the effort when you guys take time and effort to comment and it indeed is touching. Each increase in view stats and comment gives me a high. Thank you all for reading and liking my writings. 
  5. AMAZING BLOGS THAT I GET TO READ: Reading online blogs take me to another world. There is nothing specific that I read. It all depends on my mood, though I love to read on optimism and positivity. Few blogs that I regularly read are http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com/ and http://paulocoelhoblog.com/
  6. GOOGLE.COM: This is my universal answer to everything. All of my research comes from google. So much so, that Rishi calls google.com as 'Google Devta'!
  7. ONLINE SHOPPING: Need I say more ;)?  
Is there anything else I am missing on online happiness? How else do you seek online happiness? And of course, how virtual is online happiness? I will save that thought for another post. BTW, Thursday is round the corner and so is THURSDAY CHALLENGE ;)


© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:

Post a Comment