I cross my heart
Will never cross your path
I cross my heart
Will make a brand new start
I put a hand on my heart
To let the bleeding stop
I cross my heart
Putting the broken pieces together is an art
But then, so is living
If this is the only way
Then let it be the hard way
If this is how it is meant to be
(I cross my heart) Won't change destiny's way.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
Will never cross your path
I cross my heart
Will make a brand new start
I put a hand on my heart
To let the bleeding stop
I cross my heart
Putting the broken pieces together is an art
But then, so is living
If this is the only way
Then let it be the hard way
If this is how it is meant to be
(I cross my heart) Won't change destiny's way.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
No comments:
Post a Comment