Anyone, and I mean anyone, who has ever been in love would know what magic a song can bring to your life. Music is indeed magical. It brings joy, it brings love. Such is the magic of music, that for its listeners feel the emotion as if it was their own.
Sometimes, some songs bring memories too. Even the deeply buried memories that you thought have faded over the years. But music gently draws them out and before you realise you travel back to time and stand right there at that instant when it all happened and the same song swept you off your feet. It is like re-living that moment, after years.
I had the same feeling when I was searching for a particular video on youtube and found this song on the suggested list. Many years back, someone dedicated this song to me.
What chance did I have to say a no to such a guy? Ofcourse, I fell for him and sometime later, married him.
I just heard this song again and am still smiling. Even after the song is over, it is still playing in my head :))
© Written by Garima Mahajan
No comments:
Post a Comment