Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thursday Challenge Part 4

So, this is the climax of the Thursday Challenge. It indeed was very daring to share my secrets online, but I guess, I love the fact that you guys are reading my posts. So, I feel like sharing my stuff with you. Thursday Challenge was an attempt to make this blog an effortless readable one.

Does it happen with you that you feel there is some psychotic self to your personality? Have you ever been in a messy situation and felt there was an alter self who would have been in this place instead of you?

Well, I have felt all this and more. Ever since I remember, I wanted to have a sister. A twin sister, in fact! Now since I don't have one, I made up one in my mind when I was a kid. I named her Mahima. You see, Garima and Mahima.


Before you guys get scared and start getting ideas, let me clarify- there is nothing criminal or psychotic here. Mahima is just a figment of my imagination. Sometimes, when I landed up into unmanageable stuff, I asked Mahima if she could help me. It's like when I make a mistake and people ask me if it was me. I say, it was not me, it was Mahima! There were people who actually believed Mahima's existence. So that ways, Mahima did save me many a times ;)

As kids, we all had imaginary friends. I made imaginary sister- Mahima. Now that the cat is finally out of the bag, I guess, my 'excuse' twin sister Mahima's secret is out, she would not be of much help to me. But still she is going to live with me. Always!


© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:

Post a Comment