Thursday, November 24, 2011

Difference between U & ME

We both together
Yet so different.
Both made mistakes
How are yours different from mine?

I let you go
Yet am not free
You, left me
And took a part of me

We both together
Yet so different
Both acted differently
How is my crime bigger than yours?

I hated the situation
Yet care when it matters
You didn't care
Because you hated the situation.

We both together
Yet so different
Both are living
How is your smile different from mine?

Behind my smile
Is a pain that you can't see
Behind your smile
Is your own reason, that I could never see.

© Written by Garima Mahajan

2 comments:

  1. After a long time read your posts again..as i was busy wit m parents..but like all others ..this one is also superb..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Supriya: Thank you so much. I am glad you like my posts.

    ReplyDelete