I promise I will be strong
No matter where I go
I promise I will not go wrong
I promise I will not let you down
You like my smile, so for you
I promise you will never see me frown.
I promise I will start living
Not for people, but for you
I promise from existing, I will start living.
I promise life will be what I will make it
Our lives are only ours
I promise won't let anyone ruin it.
©Garima Mahajan
No matter where I go
I promise I will not go wrong
I promise I will not let you down
You like my smile, so for you
I promise you will never see me frown.
I promise I will start living
Not for people, but for you
I promise from existing, I will start living.
I promise life will be what I will make it
Our lives are only ours
I promise won't let anyone ruin it.
©Garima Mahajan

No comments:
Post a Comment