The last post was on accepting things you CAN NOT change. Lest it is misunderstood, want to clarify there are certain things worth trying till the end. I have done the same number of times. There have been moments of pain and suffering, where I have felt it is not going anywhere. But, at that moment, the effort was totally worth for. So even if things did not work out the way I wanted them to, I don't carry regrets.
There are some dreams worth fighting for. Close your eyes and think of your deepest desire. Now answer-
© Written by Garima Mahajan
There are some dreams worth fighting for. Close your eyes and think of your deepest desire. Now answer-
- How badly do you want it?
- How willing are you to put in your efforts, time, emotions and practice?
- Are you prepared to fail?
- If you fail once, are you prepared to get up, dust yourself and walk on again in case you fall flat on your face?
These are hard questions. There are no easy answers. But if your answer is YES, VERY BADLY to these questions, then you must ACT. Then you must march forward. Remember, you LIVE only once. If a dream is worth trying, try. Try as hard as you can.
Keep the faith high.
May success and happiness be yours.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
No comments:
Post a Comment