Life is all about challenges. May be not. But there is some thrill that I get from challenges. So, I have thought of giving myself a challenge. Let's call it- THE THURSDAY CHALLENGE.
In this Thursday Challenge, every Thursday, till next four Thursdays, I will share one secret of mine with you guys. Let's say any secret. It's like, for four weeks, every Thursday, I will share one thing, which is not known to many people (even to the close people!)
Let's start the fun :))))
I have been driving for past seven years now. And I am very proud of my driving skills. In fact, I detest when people say, girls are bad drivers. If you still don't agree with me,click here
But my secret is not this. My secret is, no matter how cool I drive, I dread parallel parking. This is one place where I falter badly :( I have tried zillion times to learn parallel parking. My husband, brother, even driver tried to teach me parallel parking, but I really can't. I can not gauge how much space is left between two cars for my car to just slide in between.
Sometimes, I want to leave early from office, not to reach home early. But because if the parking in the society is packed, I will have to go through the same trauma and embarrassment!
Hope one day, I will learn the correct technique of parallel parking. Till then, life and car will be driven in all gears except the reverse one ;)
PS- Next Thursday, another secret :)
© Written by Garima Mahajan
In this Thursday Challenge, every Thursday, till next four Thursdays, I will share one secret of mine with you guys. Let's say any secret. It's like, for four weeks, every Thursday, I will share one thing, which is not known to many people (even to the close people!)
Let's start the fun :))))
I have been driving for past seven years now. And I am very proud of my driving skills. In fact, I detest when people say, girls are bad drivers. If you still don't agree with me,click here
But my secret is not this. My secret is, no matter how cool I drive, I dread parallel parking. This is one place where I falter badly :( I have tried zillion times to learn parallel parking. My husband, brother, even driver tried to teach me parallel parking, but I really can't. I can not gauge how much space is left between two cars for my car to just slide in between.
Sometimes, I want to leave early from office, not to reach home early. But because if the parking in the society is packed, I will have to go through the same trauma and embarrassment!
Hope one day, I will learn the correct technique of parallel parking. Till then, life and car will be driven in all gears except the reverse one ;)
PS- Next Thursday, another secret :)
© Written by Garima Mahajan
No comments:
Post a Comment