Do you believe in blessings that you knowingly and sometimes unknowingly get? Or, do you believe in curses?
Why I am asking this is because- in my life, I have seen many tough times. I have received severe blows, from life and people, both. But there is something that I still carry with me- my positivity. It gives me the reason to live and I consider myself fortunate to have this gift.
Some might call it luck or destiny, but I believe, and that too firmly, that good wishes of people do play a large part in shaping our lives.
When someone sincerely sends you love and good wishes whole- heartedly, it is the positive energy that you receive. This positive energy gives you good thoughts and strength to face any adverse condition of life.
I have seen, over the years, that by nature I am very sensitive (people close to me will vouch for that!). I do care about people, and a lot of things. I havesome many faults too. I am moody, short- tempered and over-demanding from my closest people.
But despite all that, I am grateful for all the love that I receive. I am also very grateful for the countless blessings and good wishes.
So, this post is to send you guys lots of love and positive vibes.
I hope you let go whatever is troubling you and you find peace in whatever you do.
And no matter, how hard this time is, remember you are loved.
PS- Positivity works!
© Written by Garima Mahajan
Why I am asking this is because- in my life, I have seen many tough times. I have received severe blows, from life and people, both. But there is something that I still carry with me- my positivity. It gives me the reason to live and I consider myself fortunate to have this gift.
Some might call it luck or destiny, but I believe, and that too firmly, that good wishes of people do play a large part in shaping our lives.
When someone sincerely sends you love and good wishes whole- heartedly, it is the positive energy that you receive. This positive energy gives you good thoughts and strength to face any adverse condition of life.
I have seen, over the years, that by nature I am very sensitive (people close to me will vouch for that!). I do care about people, and a lot of things. I have
But despite all that, I am grateful for all the love that I receive. I am also very grateful for the countless blessings and good wishes.
So, this post is to send you guys lots of love and positive vibes.
I hope you let go whatever is troubling you and you find peace in whatever you do.
And no matter, how hard this time is, remember you are loved.
PS- Positivity works!
© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:
Post a Comment