Life does surprise us in more than one way. Sometimes, it inspire us to look beyond the obvious..to find reason to happenings of life.
I got up early than usual today. I had a bad sleep last night and for some reason, was feeling disturbed. Rishi was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up with my thoughts. It was such a pleasant sight to see him sleeping peacefully :)
Fresh air was what I needed so I went to our back side balcony. And I noticed my jasmine plant. Just two days back, I saw this plant withering because of cold weather. I am very fond of this plant because of its beautiful white flowers, but since it was almost dead, I thought of planting some other plant at its place.
Winters in Delhi is lovely but is harsh to the plants.
But today I saw the same almost withered plant blossoming with new, fresh green leaves. I am posting its pictures.
Another one :)
Nature gives you all your answers. It gives you its dose of positivity, a reason to see life when you feel lifeless.
I was in my thoughts when I saw Rishi looking at me smilingly and giving me what I needed that time- a little hug and the morning tea (and my favourite Aliva biscuits!)
Sitting on my jhoola, with November winter just setting in, a cup of tea in my hand, peace in my head and typing on my laptop as I gaze at my plants, I think this is the perfect start for a beautiful Sunday! I am still smiling and finding it hard to wipe the grin off my face.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
I got up early than usual today. I had a bad sleep last night and for some reason, was feeling disturbed. Rishi was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up with my thoughts. It was such a pleasant sight to see him sleeping peacefully :)
Fresh air was what I needed so I went to our back side balcony. And I noticed my jasmine plant. Just two days back, I saw this plant withering because of cold weather. I am very fond of this plant because of its beautiful white flowers, but since it was almost dead, I thought of planting some other plant at its place.
Winters in Delhi is lovely but is harsh to the plants.
But today I saw the same almost withered plant blossoming with new, fresh green leaves. I am posting its pictures.
Another one :)
Nature gives you all your answers. It gives you its dose of positivity, a reason to see life when you feel lifeless.
I was in my thoughts when I saw Rishi looking at me smilingly and giving me what I needed that time- a little hug and the morning tea (and my favourite Aliva biscuits!)
Sitting on my jhoola, with November winter just setting in, a cup of tea in my hand, peace in my head and typing on my laptop as I gaze at my plants, I think this is the perfect start for a beautiful Sunday! I am still smiling and finding it hard to wipe the grin off my face.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
felt very happy to read ur experience n can relate to it easily.thanks fr sharing such beautiful moments.
ReplyDeleteI am glad I could write something that you can relate with :)
ReplyDelete