The first post was on ten secrets, which by the way are no longer secrets. The second one was on nine loves, which was super fun. Writing these things are not that difficult though it makes you sit back and introspect your life. While you guys read this post and seven more in the next seven days, take this challenge. It's worth it and I am all ears!
Today is the third day of the 10 Day YOU Challenge and this post is on eight fears.
Tomorrow- Seven wants. This one is going to be fun ;)
© Written by Garima Mahajan
Today is the third day of the 10 Day YOU Challenge and this post is on eight fears.
- Losing a loved one. I faced this fear few months back. I am still not in a frame to write about it. Yes going through the incredible loss of a loved one did make me strong, still the fear is strongly embedded..so scary. You think of it and your world stops. It really stops.
- Losing all my money. Such profane thought, but isn't it practical?
- Rats. I am dead scared of rats. Period.
- Losing my sanity. Sometimes my mind thinks so much that I wonder what if it explodes!
- Writer's Block. What if I am not able to write and run out of words and ideas? Scary thought.
- Being dependent on someone. Now who would like to be in that position?
- Betrayed. Been there, felt that. Still not over that. Hence, the fear.
- Death. I know many people are scared of death but I am terrified of it. I have a million dreams to fulfill and till that happens, I do not want to think of death :)
Tomorrow- Seven wants. This one is going to be fun ;)
© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:
Post a Comment