Saturday, May 5, 2012

10 Day Challenge. Post 7- Four Books


I think there is a lot in life that you can learn from books and this is one thing I learned from reading books!

1. Tuesdays with Morrie

There are some books that stays on with you when you complete them. Morrie is one such book. Every page of this book makes you look at oneself and think what is important in life.

2. Perfect People


 Perfect People is one mind blowing book. It starts as a sensitive topic and slowly moves towards an action packed thriller with an extra dimension. It really makes you understand- Be careful what you wish for!

3. The Secret



Rhonda Byrne's book had made life changing impact on me. This self- help book came at a time when I needed it the most.

4. Malgudi Days


 

The childhood memories associated with Malgudi, the imaginary town, somewhere in South India, are deeply embedded. The endings of these stories are equally special. The author never revealed what happened at the end and will leave it to the reader's imagination. I am sure everyone must have read these stories. Whoever has not, surely missed something valuable. Get a copy, right now.

© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:

Post a Comment