Today's post is on seven wants. Till yesterday, I was thinking this one is going to be easy. Easier than ten secrets for sure. But imagine, now that I am writing the seven wants, I am as blank as I was while writing the secrets. In fact, I am remembering few secrets. I have saved those secrets for another post and after a lot of thinking, here goes my seven wants, in no particular order though:
- My own row house. I absolutely love my present house (when your hard earned money goes into buying a house, why would you not love it ;)?). In fact, this is the first joint possession I had with Rishi so I cherish this home, but would like to have a row house of my own with a very big garden.
- Writing a book. May be, someday...
- To travel the world. Well, who doesn't?
- To be always happy and surrounded by people I love and people who love me. Again, who doesn't?
- A book reading machine. Now, that is going to be super fun.
- To meet M S Dhoni :) And to tell him that I have always supported him, even when the team was doing miserable!
- Never be dependent on anyone for anything. I value my freedom the most.
© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:
Post a Comment