This challenge is coming out as a revelation. Rishi read the last post and first thing he asked me after reading it was- 'Do you really want a row house?' There are certain desires that live in your heart and they come out only when you prod your own thoughts.
Today's post is one six places. Here goes the list:
1. Kashmir.For the simple fact, Agar Firdaus bar ru-e-zamin ast, Hami ast-o-hami ast.
2. Brazil. Because I want to see this
3. Seychelles. For the beaches, of course ;)
4. Sikkim. I have heard such beautiful things about Sikkim, so it is a must visit on the list.
5. Karavatti.
To see if such beauty really exists. Also for the scuba diving!
6. My Home :)
Need I say more? :)
© Written by Garima Mahajan
Today's post is one six places. Here goes the list:
1. Kashmir.For the simple fact, Agar Firdaus bar ru-e-zamin ast, Hami ast-o-hami ast.
2. Brazil. Because I want to see this
3. Seychelles. For the beaches, of course ;)
4. Sikkim. I have heard such beautiful things about Sikkim, so it is a must visit on the list.
5. Karavatti.
To see if such beauty really exists. Also for the scuba diving!
6. My Home :)
Need I say more? :)
© Written by Garima Mahajan








No comments:
Post a Comment