Friday, October 21, 2011

All I want

When I see mountains
And get scared of heights
All I want you is to push me for the heights

When I fight with you 
And say that I don't love you
All I want you is to tell me 'I still love you'

When I am stressed out
And ask you to leave me alone
All I want you is to be around 

When I cry for little things
And you ask what happened
All I want you to say is 'I understand'

When you are not around
And are occupied
All I want you is to focus and come back where your heart lies

Perhaps the weather is not so cold
It is only the coldness of words
All I want is actions to undo the words.

©Garima Mahajan

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear ...loved this one... i think every girl would want all this to happen :)..truly written !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Supriya. It truly came from heart :)

    ReplyDelete