There are poems. And there are insta-poems. Insta-poems are those wee little raw, fresh poems. These are actual poems that fall somewhere between a prose and a poem. For me, it is more like a thought.
Here goes an insta-poem. I wrote it sometime back. At that time, I could not think of a title for this. I found one today:
His Daily Love
She was like a 'Rose' to him
He loved her with her 'thorns'
Every night he hated to let her go
And loved her more every dawn.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
Here goes an insta-poem. I wrote it sometime back. At that time, I could not think of a title for this. I found one today:
His Daily Love
![]() |
| Photo courtesy: Google Images |
She was like a 'Rose' to him
He loved her with her 'thorns'
Every night he hated to let her go
And loved her more every dawn.
© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:
Post a Comment