Alright. I am sorry for not writing regularly for a long time now. :( I am not going to give any excuses (job, home, personal turbulence etc etc etc). I apologise.
So to amend the mistake, I shall be doing some 'true- blogging'. Not that, I have not done that before, but this is going to be 'revealing myself over the blog' posts. I am starting '10 day YOU challenge'.
Day 1: 10 SECRETS
Of all the tasks ahead for the next 10 days, this one is surely the toughest. Who the hell wants to disclose their secrets? That too, when the Thursday Challenge is over!
But nevertheless, here goes the list:
Quite a task this is. Honestly, what was I thinking before taking this plunge? But now that, I am in water, let me swim a bit more :) And ofcourse, a promise is a promise, is a promise and must never be broken.
Tomorrow, nine loves :)
© Written by Garima Mahajan
So to amend the mistake, I shall be doing some 'true- blogging'. Not that, I have not done that before, but this is going to be 'revealing myself over the blog' posts. I am starting '10 day YOU challenge'.
Day 1: 10 SECRETS
Of all the tasks ahead for the next 10 days, this one is surely the toughest. Who the hell wants to disclose their secrets? That too, when the Thursday Challenge is over!
But nevertheless, here goes the list:
- I had a secret crush on my mom's student. And this was when I was in fifth standard. I kinda blackmailed him too to treat me with Campa Cola :D (those were the days!!). The guy apparently turned out to be virtuous and gave me a piece of mind. Tch Tch, poor me :P
- I can't stand jealousy. It is okay and natural to be possessive of people you love, but to not let them be themselves, all in the name of love, is pure jealousy. My freedom is utmost important to me.
- I am obsessed with cleanliness and get edgy when I see dirt and dust around me.
- I am very disdainful of men who abuse their wives and think it is manly of them to do so. Any form of abuse- physical, verbal or mental is sickening to me.
- I am secretly pleased when people tell me I look younger than my age. And every time, one tells me this, I run to tell this to Rishi. I am a bit immature that ways ;)
- Breaking a promise is the worst thing that you can do to me. I value people and their words. If they don't keep up to their words, I can never be the same with them.
- No matter how much I crib about the maintenance of long hair, I want to grow my hair long!
- I understand the difference between self- centered and selfishness. And selfish people piss me off, big time.
- I hate lotus stem. And that is the only food item that I can neither eat, nor cook.
- I have murdered many people- mentally!
Quite a task this is. Honestly, what was I thinking before taking this plunge? But now that, I am in water, let me swim a bit more :) And ofcourse, a promise is a promise, is a promise and must never be broken.
Tomorrow, nine loves :)
© Written by Garima Mahajan

pretty candid. love it
ReplyDelete