A good friend asked me today the reason why I did not write anything for so long. One of Rishi's colleague also asked the same. Probably in some ways, I did touch people's life through these posts. With all humility, I accept the admiration for the blog. Little do people know that this blog was started to vent out my feelings. It was born out of pain. But that part is left for another post!
A sincere thanks to Rishi's colleague and my friend who cared enough to ask about my blog :))
This might sound a random but sometimes a havoc is needed. Sometimes it is important to see what is left after a storm or a flood.
Both these statements are inter-connected. Because, like after a storm or flood, only those things are left that are strong enough to survive the calamity. Similarly in life, the storm excludes the shallow people and brings a calming effect with the identification of true, genuine people and fulfilling relationships. These relationships are the strongest ones for they are able to survive the adversities of time.
Hold them, hug them. never let them go. Like never ever.
I know this and I speak from experience. Willla Silbert was right- 'There are some things you learn in calm, and some in storm'.
© Written by Garima Mahajan
A sincere thanks to Rishi's colleague and my friend who cared enough to ask about my blog :))
This might sound a random but sometimes a havoc is needed. Sometimes it is important to see what is left after a storm or a flood.
Both these statements are inter-connected. Because, like after a storm or flood, only those things are left that are strong enough to survive the calamity. Similarly in life, the storm excludes the shallow people and brings a calming effect with the identification of true, genuine people and fulfilling relationships. These relationships are the strongest ones for they are able to survive the adversities of time.
Hold them, hug them. never let them go. Like never ever.
I know this and I speak from experience. Willla Silbert was right- 'There are some things you learn in calm, and some in storm'.
© Written by Garima Mahajan

No comments:
Post a Comment